Kirk Civils Ltd is the sister company of Kirk Homes Ltd and has evolved naturally over the last four to five years.
We now have a current workforce of over 14 personnel, specialising in a range of civil works and have carried out works successfully for clients such as Anglian Water, Lidl, BFW, Welland and Deepings drainage board to name a few.
We pride ourselves on high quality workmanship and focus and approach to planning and delivering to schedule.
Our operatives are highly trained and hold an extensive range of qualifications from large plant tickets, street works, to confined spaces and are also able to undertake a large variation of projects and deliver successfully.
Kirk Homes & Developments are a leading and high-quality construction company both locally and nationally. We have been established for 15 years, building homes in and around South Lincolnshire.
Providing a range of services from bespoke, and speculative builds for clients, commercial projects including the installation of infrastructure for utilities, and larger standalone civils contracts for both the private and public sectors, we have an extensive portfolio of housing from traditional farmhouse cottages, passive housing, and large modern contemporary designs.
We strongly believe it is important to move with the times, moving forward we are producing sustainable developments. Consistently evolving construction methods with the latest products from thermal values, eco-friendly heating systems and E car charging points, installed as standard.
- SSSTS qualified site supervisors
- CPCS qualified excavator drivers (above and below 10t)
- CPCS qualified dumper drivers
- CPCS confined spaces
- St Johns Ambulance qualified (3 day) first aiders
- CPCS qualified slinging and signaling operatives
- CPCS qualified CAT and genny operatives
- CPCS ride on roller drivers
- CPCS gold card
- NRSWA street works supervisors and operatives
- Pipe welding both fusion and butt pressure testing
- POS wash clean water hygiene including swabbing and chlorinating
- Industrial concreting, bays and roads to all standards of finishes required
- Ring beams, piling and formwork
- Tarmacadam surfacing and block paving
- Utility services ducting and culverts
- Attenuation and drainage
- Street works, dropped kerbs
- Sewer connections
- Fresh water, HDPE pipe welding